Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 19:04   Link #3908
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yep, 3.1 miles long. Only things in Star Wars that would be bigger are bigger Super Star Destroyer/Defender-class ships (Executor-class being 19 kilometers/11.8 miles, the Eclipse-class at 17.5 kilometers/10.8 miles, Sovereign-class at 15 kilometers/9.3 miles, Viscount-class Star Defender at 17 kilometers/10.5 miles).

It also makes me wonder how such things are funded to be maintained, not only for itself like its engines, structure, etc, but also for everything that goes on aboard like the schools, neighborhoods, and whatnot, lol. Especially when you consider that the Oarai ship is SMALL compared to some of the others; St. Gloriana's being just under 3 times bigger while Pravda's IS 3 times bigger.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
"Come on! I don't feel like losing!" - Johnny Ridden, The Crimson Lightning
"Hatred is the root of all war! That's common sense, boy!" - Anavel Gato, The Nightmare of Solomon
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote