View Single Post
Old 2006-04-17, 14:36   Link #18
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

What I didn't like about SO so much is that Shinon is too much of a Deus Ex. (She has all the right answers at the right time). Galaxy Railways taught you that everyone is important and no one is a 'hero'. Same with Crest. Everyone is important and even if the commander looks like a complete IDIOT, his support people are trained properly and hopefully no one dies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
I wanna see some creative use of tractor beams. Ah. Memories of Starcontrol 2. I'd also like to see many varied types of weapons. I like it when they include mecha but I prefer them for infiltration/sabotage.
OMG Star Control 2! I'm playing the Freeware port of it right now, (Called Ur-Quan Masters if you didn't know). I saw it mentioned in Computer Shopper and I'm having a ball playing it. Though all that mining of rainbow worlds is reminding me of this discussion so much.

Can you imagine LaFiel having a Butt shooter like the Spathi? She would win every battle but would be courtmartialed for having such a disgusting ship! Hahahaha.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote