View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 09:46   Link #81
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Personally?

I don't think Kurisu was actually dead in episode 1. John Titor makes it very clear in the early episodes when discussing the timelines that death is death, and it will happen regardless of what changes are made to the timelines that exist. That's probably the reason why Mayuri keeps dying even when Moeka and SERN aren't involved, and it's the reason why if she had truly been dead, Kurisu wouldn't have lasted as long as she has in the other timelines. If she had been dead, she would have died at her time regardless of what timeline she was in.

I won't deny that Kurisu was dying, maybe, since she lost so much blood. But I don't think she was actually dead. And that was why Okabe was able to send the D-mail and change the timeline to a place where Kurisu never had her near death experience.
I don't think that's the reason. For me, it's because the Kurisu who died in episode 1 was the one in the Beta/Alpha line. So I agree with Viperdk1. The first dmail that Okarin sent, made him switch to the Beta/Alpha line. That's why Kurisu is not dead in this one since it's the beta/alpha line and not one of the line of the beta/alpha.