View Single Post
Old 2008-12-16, 11:33   Link #1764
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

You know what?

Forget it. Forget everything I've ever said. I don't even want to look at this gigantic wall of text you call analysis because it doesn't really apply to me, nor do I actually care about the force behind Subaru's punch based on the analysis of a bloody manga page or whatever the hell you're trying to prove. Maybe Jimmy and Keroko have far more patience than I, but it's clear to me when I see no point in continuing to argue with a person obsessed with implementing modern Earth physics and calculations with an anime powered by magic, beamspam, and bits of the Rule of Cool.

Really, you've killed the fun in it, Arkh.

I don't why I even bothered to post anything regarding this, since obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about. For the longest time I've just stood back and watched you try to prove a ridiculous, flawed, and frankly, silly point, shook my head, then went back to doing things I actually cared about. Then it hit a point where I didn't know what the hell was going on any more. Now, I am going to go back to ignoring this thread.

Peace.