View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 11:38   Link #11444
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
Heh, for some reason i have been thinking that in NT vol2, both Accelerator and Hamazura will be trolled with a "Nyaa, while we make some preparations for a short trip to England, youīll have to live as normal students for a while", with a few epic moments involving Accelerator, Hamazura, Yomikawa, and Komoe-sensei,xD (Well, iīm assuming that at some point the have to go to England: Hamazura and Accelerator need a bit more of a briefing in the magic world, Touma has to kneel quite a bit and apparently, some things need to be set straight in both science and magic sides).
P.D: I donīt know if i read it wrong but at some point in vol 12, wasnīt there a mention of Accelerator transferring from his old Elite level 6 project school to Toumaīs school? ...well at least on paper since i donīt believe he has any intentions of attending to a normal schoolīs classes.
As far as Vol 12 is concerned, there's nothing of that sort. It's just that he dropped out from school, I heard? Else we should've been expecting Accelerator to be in Touma's school uniform sometime past Volume 12, and we didn't.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----