Thread: Crunchyroll Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-25, 14:17   Link #1733
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I liked various skits. Mio going off on someone was usually entertaining just to listen to, but also watch. Nano usually was enjoyable to watch.

I enjoyed the background music a lot as well as the animation quality this series had.

Though the idea of this being a Troll series does fit in places. Everyone in the series seemed to get trolled by something or someone eventually. Even Mai, who was the master got trolled by her one dog. The audiance (us) in a way got trolled with the OVA at first. It gave almost an entirely wrong impression of the show, to the point where those that had read the manga were wondering what was going on. Then they hit us when they show started and didn't slow down all that much until hitting even harder at the halfway mark, increasing the animation quality and connecting the skits and jokes better once the casts united.

They also managed touching at times. Also managed to confuse everyone into thinking it was some other show with the first sky kingdom skit cold start.

I would not mind more of this show.