View Single Post
Old 2014-01-22, 11:20   Link #9618
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Thats NOT how the contact-GD works. Tomitsuka is not hiding his location in the Idea, so ES would do absolutely nothing.

Tomitsuka is basically guarding his information and keeping it from being overwritten by magic. Magic sequences can't get past the "wall" that his condition creates to cause direct harm. Its in no way similar to Parade which creates fake bodies while hiding the real one.

Frankly, the armor is only super useful against someone who doesn't know the trick to it or has a limited amount of ways to attack like Tat's, which is what irritated a lot of people. Magic that uses an indirect effect to attack(like the shockwave example) or magic that changes the environment(like creating a vacuum) would circumvent it easily.
More like trying to interfere/intercept the magic ritual than blocking the magic .
Like AT mines that intercept any vehicles that are close to the FOB.
And as long as the blockage is not the target (Data fortification is the "reinforced target" case), there always are ways to get around it.
And the LN stated that Tatsuya can do that.

What irritate me is not that there is magic that can counter Tatsuya: Parade definitely is more of a problem and nobody fuss about it, including me. I repeat, NOBODY.

The irritating thing is: Why the heck people go over-hype and overrate Tomitsuka and his only-contact (=suck ass) GDemo? As an OP magic defense and has absolute advantage against any kind of magic anyway?
You guys certainly didn't think that in Tatsuya's RANGE&CQC (= more awesome) GDemo vs Katsuo's Phalanx.
Or Tatsuya's immortality.

It seems like you guys hope your main character being worse than he is and his noob enemies better than they are. And it's not the first time it happens: Koichi's case, Katsuto's case,...
That's what irritates me.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-01-22 at 11:37.