View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 15:43   Link #16
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sinestra@ This made you wonder ...how the fuck Shu will take back Inori?O_o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Rebel organsation style. Either that or use his new hand to hax/asspull his way through.
Problem being Shu has no power right now and Inori is in the hands of Darth Gai. However Shu has proven that he can be resourceful. The way i see it in order for Shu to acquire his "Gods Hand" he needs to do a few things but he cant do it alone. Normally i would put this in the speculation thread but im using info based on the current episode.

-Link up with anyone who is still resisting (Tsugumi and the rest because they did not go with Gai and or get in touch with the UN and try to get some troops on the ground)
-formulate a plan
-Break into GHQ headquarters
-Take Inori back
-Figure out what the hell is going on so he can stop it once and for all
-Destroy the 3rd Genome even if it means killing Haruka
-POWA UP
-Destroy any and all data that would allow this type of shit to happen again. As a -matter just Destroy EVERYTHING
-PWN EVERYONE
-Fight Gai in a place where he wont any access to Void users and take his ass down like Obi wan kenobi took down Anikin Skywalker
-Tell anyone left alive like Ayase,Haruka,Tsugumi and anyone who screwed in the past to SUCK ONE and roll out.
-Find a quiet tropical island with Inori drink some Maitai's listen to some Egoist and get busy on the beach

These are just the basic things i thought of based on the information we got from the episode