View Single Post
Old 2011-10-16, 23:45   Link #355
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
The method for these things is usually like this:

~

Btw things aren't done "in one go", every script covers a fraction of the game (like 1 or perhaps two routes of a certain heroin, things like that).

That's the usual method, I haven't heard if Haganai is going to aim for a different style or something.
Ah thanks.

I rarely played VN based on light novel like this, the only one I've played was OreImo Portable and I've read somewhere that the original author wrote Ayase and Manami (or was it Saori)'s route and that he used too many materials he intended to use for the light novel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hmmm.... I guess, even big boss hasn't read the "connect" novel chapter then? I found a scan online, and it tells the story before volume 1 in Yozora's perspective, how she comes to hate Ria-ou and Sena even before she knows them personally, how she feels when she met Kodaka the first time when he's introducing himself in the class, even to why Kodaka was feared by all his classmates and teachers right after he transferred. Haven't read the story in details though, but it gives insight to Yozora's line of thought in meeting Kodaka who doesn't recognize her as Sora, told the reader that Tomo-chan was created because of a certain incident from her middle school days, and Kodaka finding her talking to Tomo-chan was told to be not something deliberately planned by her like someone in this forum speculates before, just a coincidences.
There's connect chapter? Damn, I wish I could read Japanese well, really want to read that chapter >.<

Summary after you read it if you have the time to write, please? XD