View Single Post
Old 2009-06-30, 19:15   Link #45
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladinenvec View Post
Hey hey don't get me wrong , actually Erza it's a cool character =P their battles are pretty interesting , obviously Natsu will get the boss but she's strong and can take care of herself not to mention that his development has been interesting.
I don't like most of the male principal characters simply because at this point of the manga they seem to be pretty plain, obviously i got some laughs when Gray and Natsu are together, but i'm always waiting to see more Erza than Natsu or Gray =P,
Spoiler:
I see, I'm sorry I just assumed you would watch the show just for the fanservice. I agree that Erza is a great character, but a lot of people just like her for how she looks and because she's female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
I kinda have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand I think it could be a very fun anime to watch, but at the back of my mind I can't help but wonder what'll happen when it catches up to the manga. Fillers can be Hell very easily. But that's in the future, let's worry about it then.
On another note, this will be the first time I've read a manga before the anime version came out.
Slow down, we have at least 2 seasons to go before it catches up to the manga, which will be more than enough to cover the manga so far and 1 or 2 more arcs without getting into fillers.

The more important question is whether they'll decide to make it into a long-term anime, or just stop it after 50 episodes, like Kekkaishi, Soul Eater, Air Gear etc.