View Single Post
Old 2007-01-26, 18:22   Link #82
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The Japanese anime magazine Anican has put out rankings of the top anime and seiyuu of 2006, as chosen by its readers. Here's the list of female seiyuu, from 2channel.

2006年日本アニカン大賞 「女性声優部門」
01位 田村ゆかり(2489票) Tamura Yukari
02位 堀江由衣(2412票) Horie Yui
03位 水樹奈々(2057票) Mizuki Nana
04位 平野綾(1451票) Hirano Aya
05位 能登麻美子(918票) Noto Mamiko
06位 釘宮理恵(570票) Kugimiya Rie
07位 朴ロミ(526票) Paku Romi
08位 川澄綾子(484票) Kawasumi Ayako
09位 野中藍(447票) Nonaka Ai
10位 野川さくら(432票) Nogawa Sakura
11位 後藤邑子 Gotou Yuuko
12位 小清水亜美 Koshimizu Ami
13位 神田朱未 Kanda Akemi
14位 新谷良子 Shintani Ryouko
15位 大原さやか Ohara Sayaka
16位 中原麻衣 Nakahara Mai
17位 生天目仁美 Nabatame Hitomi
18位 皆川純子 Minagawa Junko
19位 斉藤桃子Saitou Momoko
20位 茅原実里 Chihara Minori
21位 浅野真澄 Asano Masumi
22位 林原めぐみ Hayashibara Megumi
23位 植田佳奈 Ueda Kana
24位 白石涼子 Shiraishi Ryouko
25位 喜多村英梨 Kitamura Eri
26位 柚木涼香 Yuzuki Ryouka
27位 伊藤静 Itou Shizuka
28位 斉藤千和 Saitou Chiwa
29位 佐藤利奈 Satou Rina
30位 名塚佳織 Nazuka Kaori
I'm quoting the entire list otherwise it would remain stuck on the last post of previous page and since it is interesting, it'd be a waste. Thanks for posting this, Kaoru.

Said this, well: the ranking is quite close to my personal. Of the first 5, I'd keep 4 in rank, though I'd change their order:
I'd put:

#1 Horie Yui (versatile and great everywhere. To think that Amamiya Manami "Manabi des!", Mizuho-oneesama and Ayu Ayu are all sharing her voice is just beyond belief)
#2 Hirano Aya (the year of Haruhi, her year. Good in various other roles, though she still needs to make experience)
#3 Tamura Yukari (same as Horie Yui, though she didn't dub a boy :P)
#4 Mamiko Noto (one of the most present and recognizable voices. Give her a role, she'll do it. Confident with moeness).
#5 Sasaki Nozomi (just one role, but what a role. Bokura ga Ita's Nana-chan has a great future incoming).

2006 marked also some interesting debuts: the most important is the already mentioned of Sasaki Nozomi (I'm looking forward to Lucky Star to hear her again in an important role). I could mention Yahagi Sayuri (Karin - Karin), that series started on 2005, but aired a lot on 2006 too. By the way, I haven't heard much of Sayuri since then, if not in minor roles.
Without Sasaki Nozomi, I'd have prized as best debut of the year Sakai Kanako (Onda Aka - REC), not only she demonstrated all of her potentialities by making a massive number of voice ranges on that anime, she also brilliantly sang the Opening for the show. But, after that role and that of Chiaki in Magikano, she vanished. I'm kinda worried, because her voice is very peculiar and I'm missing it

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-01-27 at 04:56. Reason: grammar
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote