View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 06:34   Link #115
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
I wanted to wait on commenting some more until I'd re-watched the episode, which I finally did. Looking at the scenes in isolation, I would say I'm happy with about 80-90% of them. There's a number of nice touches, particularly in the first half.

The problems I have are mostly at a higher level - there's a distinct lack of continuity (for story and characters) between eps 1-2 and eps 3-5 and also eps 6-7: it's as if 3 completely different people wrote them with some band-aids attached at the last minute.
Yui's resolve and change from EP02
Quote:
Yui: When did the living stop counting the dead? Is this world truly walking the path to extinction?
//New born baby cries
//Yui cries
//Three years later
Yui: That day, I carved my rejection of extinction in my heart, along with my vow that I would never cry again.
From this point, Yui has rised a mental shield.

From EP03 08:39, seems to be normal Yui when interacting with Inia.

From EP03 18:23, Yui shown to be slightly impress with Yuuya's move(1) by exploiting Tarisa 's excess momentum. There's a slight upwards movement with Yui's eyes and eyebrows after Yuuya's move(1).
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
1. Tarisa's excess momentum mistake.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Klashikari; 2012-08-15 at 13:48. Reason: large pictures put in images tags