View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 22:33   Link #77
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

...What... just happened? x__X

Did ZEXCS just try and force near the entirety of Volume 2 down our throats in a single go? I was surprised at their efforts to try and cram Volume 1 into two episodes, but may I assume that wasn't good enough for them? No... they had to take it a step further than that as evidenced by many skeptical viewers' decisions to abandon Itsu-Ten as of this episode.

And may I ask what was up with the new ending? What happened to the first one with the decent song? Am I to understand that ZEXCS intends to use its Itsu-Ten budget for multiple endings to try and promote the female leads? Stunningly jaw-dropping idea, I must say. ;D

ZEXCS... what words can I say to try and give due justice to the torrent of feelings and thoughts swirling about in my head right now? In what can only amount to time that's gone by in a flash, your once moderately reputable success has sunk faster than a rock in the ocean. Through means by which can only be described as selfish, self-serving, and ill-conceived, your recent trend brings upon you sufficient indignation by we meager viewers who continue to hope for the days of old, or in more relevant terms, even three or four years ago.

Gone are the days of "Canvas 2" and "H2O", vanished like dust in the wind. To this and so much more, we mourn the loss.

Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 2011-07-23 at 13:02.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote