Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 14:15   Link #1858
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Some personal points.

* So step one in Akasaka's plan to "upgrade" Kyouko was... give her an image makeover? I understand that one's appearance oftentimes reflects the inner persona, but oi.
* Trolling aside, it looks like Akazaka really called for reinforcements to help prepare her girls for the semis. We see one of them (she called in 15 other players), Kainou-pro (who incidentally is Takimi Haru's cousin), who will emulate Saki's playing style for Himematsu's practice sessions.
* Oh, and Kainou apparently also felt Saki's "awakening" from where she was, and indeed plainly calls the younger Miyanaga a Monster.
* Speaking of Kainou, I loved the cracks done by the Himematsu girls. "I heard that you used '''King Solomon's powers''' to get yakuman!" Truly Saki exists in the same universe as The Legend Of Koizumi.
* Also it looks like Kyouko is determined NOT to flub things up, since a "Zennou-san" is going to watch. My Les-Yay radar is tingling...
* On Eisui's side... We see, uhm, Kasumi being "purified". Unfortunately to me it looked like she was really getting a breast exam, while she and the examiner (Haru) were naked. Ggh, those boobs, so disgusting.
* Speaking of Haru, it seems like HER bust size was bumped up to compensate. Damnit.
* So the spirits possessing Jindai do so while in a cycle? And their strategy was to wait for the stronger spirits to be channeled during the Finals? Sorry girls, that didn't quite pan out.
* Also it looks like Hatsumi and Jindai are going to be left behind for the Individuals.