View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 18:41   Link #911
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiia View Post
I am also a little confused. My understanding of the story is fine until they start mentioning the files being downloaded into Heero and Relena's brains. Apparently, Treize was downloaded into Heero, and Zech's into Relena.

My question is: Do Heero and Relena know that other people's memories were downloaded into them, as well as their own? Or are they under the impression that Treize and Zech's memories are actually their own? Or maybe this still has yet to be answered lol.

That's seeming to be the case, yes.

As for your question- we don't know yet. All we have to go on so far for this new info/chapter are some brief translations of Japanese blogs talking about the chapter. The chapter itself, we don't actually have a firsthand account summary or translation of yet.

--

Welp, I went ahead and got myself a sub to Gundam Ace. It'll hopefully get to me starting with the February issue, so MichaelKnight or wzs or someone'll have to take care of December and January, but I'll be able to scan any issues henceforth at least until the summer (note, I have Winter break for late December through almost all of the month of January so it's possible that either of the February and/or March issues I won't get around to scanning until February when I return to school, which is where I'm having the issues shipped to).
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote