View Single Post
Old 2009-05-23, 01:38   Link #44
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter View Post
Also, when Akira was asking her questions about Diana, she sort of talked like she didn't know her. There are several reasons why it could be like that. but lets makes this for a support for more than one Juiz. Juiz is probably just a codename.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
if you have not noticed, each of the juiz seem to have her own unique personality. The juiz for the detective seemed cold and detached, the juiz for Akira seems to have some sense of humor as we have seen. another thing, if Juiz actually were a computer AI, she could instantly know who the "Johny hunter" is.
Yes, when IX was talking to Juiz, she acted as if "she" didn't already know that XI was the Johnny Hunter. But to use this as a proof that there are many Juiz's rests on the assumption that Juiz is 100% reliable.

What I mean is, just because Juiz may know who's the Johnny Hunter doesn't mean "she" necessarily has to tell the other Selecao that it's really XI. In fact, considering the Selecao are considered "enemies" to each other in the game, it's not unlikely that part of Juiz's programming is to not reveal a Selecao's identity to another explicitly (with perhaps the exception of the Supporter). And as for IV's Juiz....I think someone brought up the possibility earlier on that Juiz was relatively cold to Kondo because he was nearing his credit limit. Besides, it could be proof of many Juiz's, but it is also equally possible that part of Juiz's programming includes an increasingly colder tone as a Selecao nears failure.