View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 07:53   Link #6
Jouten

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Pardon the double post, but.... WOW, CC looks like he stepped right out of freaking Naruto of all series:

Spoiler:
IKR??

Also Tashigi in Smoker's body... It's soooo weird. Though I like how Smoker acts in Tashigi's body

He really does plan on taking on Law again to take his body and his heart back. I don't really see the Straw Hats helping him, but I don't see Smoker winning in Tashigi's body either... Wonder how the situation will be cleared up. Also I wonder if Luffy will fight Caesar Clown or Law? He doesn't really have a reason to fight either of them (well except for the "we want your bodies to experiment on them" part, which Luffy doesn't really seem to care about much) And Caesar doesn't seem to be the type of guy who'd go after the Straw Hats himself.

I actually hope that this arc will revolve more around Smoker, because he knows what Caesar is up to and because he does have a reason to fight him. Smoke vs Gas seems to be a good match up and Tashigi could fight the Harpy girl. Still they need to get their bodies back and Law is surely not going to give them back deliberately...