Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Overlord Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2018-04-06, 09:47   Link #479
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I rmbed that part when I posed my question.

Climb being a VIP in Demiurge's plan implies he managed to contact Renner and negotiated this deal with her. Result being he managed to gained a human collabrator for Ainz, on top of the four merits he explained in the episode. And Renner on her part, would have made a deal with a devil, sacrificing many of her citizens and the Blue Rose to come up with this elaborate plan to ensnare Climb.

This is just speculation but it just seems like an important chunk that was missing from the episode that I want to know more about.
Why would Deminugre go off and meet the princess when theirs nothing to connect them?, especially meeting a "human" at that?. While its still a little unclear how Demirugre was getting his Intel and not properly explained, He did have shadow demons working for him. So you can pull out a few theories based on that. You know, demons that hide in shadows undetected ? . We cant say Climb" was the person forbidden to be killed because it never revealed it. We however can "suspect" it was him cause when Shaltear bailed after seeing him when she was certainly going to kill Brain. Then when you looked at the princesses motive to get climb killed by sending him off in the most dangerous places. She wanted it, so she could take advantage and nurture him through the resurrection. I dont know how you come to the conclusion Demirugre contacted and negotiated with the princess on such disadvantageous grounds to Narazrick. If you recalled correctly, The last thing Ainz and Nararick wants is to "leak" information about them so openly. They were even considering mind alteration on Tsure, at worst just killing her. I dont see Demirugre intending to reveal Narazick so openly to the royals of the kingdom. Especially when an unknown world item user is considered to be out there close.

It appeared to me the princess got outplayed. Demirugre was always 1 step ahead. Battle of wits you could call it. Testing the princess or royalty of the kingdom could of even had been part of the plan :/ Probably. Well do you really think Demirugre is the type that would just barge in one night and demand negotiation with the princess ? With no trust ? when he hasnt even been there a day ^_^

ps- Well I just laugh at the idea, Demirugre would of showed up at the princesses door, then get invited in for tea and have discussions.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2018-04-06 at 22:53.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote