Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Captain Earth (Bones)
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-10, 19:05   Link #582
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
At least now the overall situation within Globe is getting fairly clear. You have two competing philosophies on how to deal with the alien threat, and Globe is fine with either one. Which, in execution, probably means that Globe will let the Intercept Faction try their best until they feel there's no realistic hope of holding back the aliens, and then it's time to flee Earth.

The thing with this internal division within Globe is that you have hardcores on each side who are pulling strings to try to maneuver things closer to their preference of the two plans (intercept or flee). So now I can understand why you have a "The Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing" sort of situation, since this internal philosophical division means that not everybody is completely on the same page.

I really enjoyed Episode 6 since the plot nicely thickens with this episode, and some loose ends are tied up. After very minimal mecha action in Episode 4 through 6, I'm looking forward to getting back to that next week.