Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Captain Earth (Bones)
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-17, 15:51   Link #599
ReddyRedWolf

Well that is interesting. Destroying the Kiltgang's ego block renders them mortal.

Teppei got chosen by a Livlaster.

I don't know why everybody calls Pitz a squirrel, is there a cyan colored squirrel in the first place. My guess Pitz is really a Livelaster.

Daichi, Hana and Teppei all have Livlasters, Akari will probably be chosen as well.

I see the Kiltgang being similar to Macross 7's Protodevlin that drains life of species they encounter. They've encountered Livlasters before with their chosen Neoteny that produces an infinite amount of Orgone energy. None of them can fire a Livlaster as they are not chosen so they created Hana. Hana left them towards Earth as she was summoned there.

The reason it seems Kiltgang was never chosen by Livlasters until Teppei aka Albion destroyed his Ego block was that they cling to much to immortality and don't care if they destroy worlds in their gluttony.

Neoteny with the Livlasters are similar to M7's Anima Spiritia such as Basara that they have a means of producing an infinite source of energy needed by Space Vampires. The only thing preventing Kiltgang from producing an infinite amount of Orgone energy on their own is their attitudes.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote