View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 06:58   Link #4631
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Actually, I was just pointing out the fact that supernatural beings that are on a level higher then humanity ended up breeding with humans.

And of the topic of the Sword business: has he fused it with the Ame no Murakumo? If not, I wonder if it would be possible permanently charge it with a less effective version of the Sword.*

Actually, does Godou need to speak the Spell-Words in the presence of a God? Couldn't he do all that before he fights the God, when possible?

*Note: I'm not entirely sure on how the Ame no Murakumo works, so clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Well, technically, they are just supernatural beings that are on a higher level than most humans. Paolo Brandelli, Alec's knight and Salvatore's masters are equal, if not a bit more stronger than the Divine Ancestors. But I understand what you meant. It's uncertain rather Heretic Gods can produce offsprings with humans,since they may be too different from Divine Ancestors even though Divine Ancestors were gods, but Divine Ancestors most certainly can.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote