View Single Post
Old 2006-10-05, 18:43   Link #7
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Answers Pt. II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22
A few question about Takano. How much truth is there in her notes? And why exactly are the Sonozakis interested in obtaining it if their motive was not to surpress the speculation that Oyashiro isn't a god.

And I don't know if this is relevant but, how long has Takano been living in Hinamizawa?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Tsumihoroboshi-hen

One of the grey-suit men delivered an envelope to Chie-sensei. Rena eavesdropped their conversation, and after both left she dialed the number written on the envelope.
Q1. What's the point for those men to deliver an envelope from a company which phone number is dead or not exists?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb
1. If the being dubbed Oyashiro-Sama is NOT a God and not a human, what IS the being dubbed Oyashiro-sama?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuin4
One more question before the deadline.

In Meakashi, we saw a bit of what happened in the past. Does the past we've seen bits and pieces of happen in every arc? Meaning, in every arc, does Rena always have that conflict with her mother? Does Keiichi always do "that"(him being a little trigger happy) before he moves to Hinamizawa?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imac2much
In the later TIPs, who exactly is being referred to as Mion or Shion? I thought I recalled someone (kj I think?) saying in some post that the names shouldnt be changed again, so just call whoever has been known as Mion as Mion, and vice versa. However in the later epilogues, they say Shion is the one who died and loved Keiichi and Mion is the one who stabbed Keiichi and loved Satoshi. So let me get this clear about the TIPs.... Mion is the "real" Mion *without* the tatoo right? And Shion is the one who loves Keiichi?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Q.12 Since Keiichi recalled his memories from Onikakushi-hen in Tsumihoroboshi-hen, is it possible that the other characters may be able to do so in other Higurashi worlds?
Spoiler:

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-11-03 at 16:26.