View Single Post
Old 2010-07-16, 12:09   Link #308
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
You realize you're talking about characters people like, right? A certain amount of hyprocrisy is expected. When you like a character, you tend to be more forgiving of their flaws. Besides, in the end it all comes down to personal opinion anyway, right? So is there really a need to call anyone a hypocrite? They have a favorite character that they like, so it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong since in the end it's all personal opinion.
Well he's making a personal opinion of that person's personal opinion, so it should be alright, right? :3

Quote:
Sure Ilya killed people (which I don't really remember), but the rules of the Heaven's Feel state that no bystander can witness and live, which justifies it, as she would not murder senselessly; Sakura, however, did.
She didn't murder senselessly. AM needed power to manifest itself, so it took it from the citizens of the town while it possessed her. So she isn't a senseless murderer.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote