View Single Post
Old 2011-12-18, 20:06   Link #57
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist_Classic View Post
Depends on who you talk to. For longtime Gundam fans (particularly those who follow the Universal Century universe), they see female love interests who start out as childhood friends as friend-zoned from the get go. Enchanting, mysterious female love interests, who are melodramatically attached to the main protagonists often perish in tragic ways.

While Gundam AGE is outside of the Universal Century (UC) universe, so far, it's paid homage or made references to numerous things found in the original UC series. We don't know for sure how it might end, but those who've seen enough Gundam might have a few hypotheses already for the end of January, when Flit's arc ends.
Well, quick connection with female = dead female, to put it short.

Or if they happen to pilot a Giant Mobile armor that goes on a rampage.

Or if they get " Newtype flashes "

Stellar, Four, Rosamia, The original Lalah, Quess(lol),Loni, Flay, list goes on

If they are introduced after episode 1 and don't know the main character from earlier, odds are they are going to die, hell, even if they know the MC from earlier and one of the above happens they are going to die.

Every female cyber/Newtype dies in Gundam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well since they can readjust the AGE system to reconfigure a battleship based on existing data then surely it should be as simple as reconfiguring it to help reconfigure a Genoace.

For that matter Largan's Genoace was upgraded with heavier armour which allowed it to last longer against the brute UE.

And what the heck is up with the EFF captain? How many chocolate bars does that guy have or does it simply regenerate after he takes a bite?
He has one. Its a Nanoselfreplicatingchocolatebar. hail several years of space colonization!

and i belive i've ranted enough about the Age builder being underused, just read one of my previous posts why i think its dumb it havnt been used for the Genoaces
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote