View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 04:22   Link #27817
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
IMO if they want to conclude the SEED MG line once and for all, they need to release MG Justice, Providence, and an updated "1.5" Strike (the old one just stands out too much now, despite being a great kit for its age). And if the sales are good, throw in the Druggie Trio suits as well to bring the kits to a full close.

As for other MG's, Rozen Zulu and Sazabi Kai is inevitable, definitely an AGE-3 Normal at least and an FX to conclude the main AGE line, and now with Tallgeese a II and III (especially III since its an EW) are quite possible. And hopefully they will finish off the remaining EW MG line (maybe update the Wing Zero EW, from what I hear it have a bunch of problems). Dont take this as some crazy wish list btw, my point of view is that Bandai should do this to tie up loose ends to start new things, they really need to finish what they start.

As for HGs......Im praying for a Nightingale (they made a HGUC Kshatriya, y no nightingale?) and Sinanju Stein (which is what I realized, not just a simple recolor). and for some reason Im still hoping for a HG 00 GNX-IV Commander Type and a HG Khronos
The MGs make sense, but for the HGs - 00 is over so the GN-XIV won't happen, the second gen is over so the Khronos is unlikely. Nightingale might be unfeasible, it's larger than the Kshatriya and Quebeley I think. Sinanju Stein seems possible given the release of the Delta Kai.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote