View Single Post
Old 2013-04-14, 01:56   Link #197
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'm quite sure Hasumi was talking about my "no" response to his question abotu Kirito being able to wear the bonus swimsuit dlc.

Wow, somebody had his expectations way too high. I'm not sure at all why you'd think this would be some master game.

As I've stated before, there are two types of games: the original kind and the milking kind.
The original kind is stuff like the Final Fantasy and Tales of series. They're made to be their own title and sell for being good games.
Milking games however are made to sell based on their titles' popularity. Captain America, Iron Man, Battleship, the Toaru games, and Sword Art Online. These games almost always are on a lower caliber than originals.
So you really shoouldn't have expected a super game in the first place, although I only expected a mid-level game and am quite satisfied and pleased with what we got.
owh okay lol, it though he was saying about the whole game as no quotation

nope its not like i'm hoping too much from the game itself, there's no master game anymore for any kind of JRPG (final fantasy series ? stop at X though, all of the series after that is not final fantasy anymore lol), all games look normal or below it...
well maybe I don't even think that this game would be the milking one, so.... maybe because its the milking money edition of game rather than normal one, that makes me disappointed.... even disappointed to the whole series....
oh well, that's just my own assumption and opinion though....

haven't got the motivation to finish the game but my pride won't allow me to play other game if this game hasn't finished....wafu...
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote