Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Servant x Service
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-04, 19:29   Link #48
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

Tax thieves!

A few good laughs this episode. Working! was a long time ago, but I remember the first season being a lot of... work to get through, while the second season felt much more enjoyable. A refreshing setting (compared to highschool) could be enough to keep me watching at least once a week.

I did feel a serious undercurrent running through all the jokes. I live in Finland, though, with a very bloated public sector and have heard some very unsavory things about it from various people. Hasebe, the civil servant in the third generation, seemed to have the right idea when he said their number one job was "getting scolded". So why not relax while you're at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I feel the high school girl is the missing Department Chief. Where that stuffed teddy bear was sitting on.
Well. After they zoomed through the teddy bear's eye, this was the first image shown to feature any of the characters.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Could be a coincidence, of course, and the girl is just a relative (perhaps?) who has a fiery relationship with Ichimiya. She did have an awfully "bossy" attitude throughout the OP, though.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote