View Single Post
Old 2008-06-05, 05:03   Link #828
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
True, but after the first few chapters I was expecting... dunno... human oponents.
Meh like I said this is the first real battle of the fic and a couple of the human antagonists do appear next chapter. Ya gotta have some build up though you know? I mean StrikerS didn’t even bother to show human enemies until what Ep.12 or something?

Anyway we're only on chapter three and frankly at the current rate I'm thinking this is going to be AT LEAST ten chaps. This fic is going to be epicly long winded if nothing else.

Quote:
Shows how much of an impact she made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
To be honest, I'm wondering about Caro's lack of action in fics.

I mean, here's a character who can boost her allies' abilities to disgusting levels, and she's a summoner, and she's a dragonrider, and she's a cute little girl. Is she just overshadowed or something?
I think the biggest problem is that she never really kicked ass herself yeah she summoned a big mean dragon, but when someone summons other stuff to do there work for them if the something they summon is too awesome the character themselves can get overshadowed by there subordinate. (I shall dub this Saber Syndrome..)

Quote:
If we did, don't you think we'd have torn into them by now?
Area of effect ranged spells are hardly note worthy it would take ALLOT for such a thing to raise many eyebrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Wait, he's still alive?!

Lucifer was never really alive to begin with being a presumably immortal (fallen) angel and all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Yeah, He's still alive...

He ain't gonna be leading any legions eleventh dimensional demons out of hell any time soon, though....

Hild-Sama took care of That

remember, Hell hath no fury?... with Hild it's the worst of Both worlds...
Tch Lucifer is the OD he was corrupting souls and reveling in sin while that little upstart was still wetting diapers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Wrong, when the nine circles of Hell are on the loose, when despair has overwhelmed humans' hearts, well when everyone are royally screwed up, you call...

Spoiler for The badass undead-slaughtering demonassbeater:
Groovy...

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote