View Single Post
Old 2011-12-05, 03:00   Link #2735
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
3DS: Playing Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns, now... is it me.... or have Harvest Moon games been getting easier? Saw that the Cooking Festival was coming up, and prepared everything. Got the best vegetables I could, found some good recipes, and what happens? Mayor walks in and tells me to use the recipe she wants me to.... it's decent otherwise.

PSP: Though I haven't been playing much of it lately, I have still been going at Fate: Extra, got past the first 2 Masters. Still loving the backdrops for the 2nd floors of each character though. The whole underwater thing is faaaantastic~

PS3: Picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia, been playing abit of that with a bit of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the side. The whole healing system of Neptunia is a terrible idea to me, but I'll get around it.

360: When I'm not on the PS3, I'm completing the campaigns for Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing in Batman: Arkham City. They just take sooooooo long.... especially with some of the medals like End of the Line Extreme being so hard to get....