View Single Post
Old 2008-05-05, 12:14   Link #50
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

That's absurd; I have more male friends than female friends, I daresay, and they've never tried to go past the friendship mark.

Heck, I feel more comfortable telling my guy friends things because woman are generally more catty and such. There's a very valid reason I don't generally get along w/ females.

I'll also note a lot of my male friends are terribly good looking and droolworthy, but there's only 1 I'd fall over myself to hook up with. I have a lot of good looking female friends too but again; save for two, we've never gone past the friends mark. Even then, one was just a weekend thing, and the other's the woman we're trying to get to move in with us. The rest of my femmefriends are just that; friends. Same w/ the guys.

I never understood why people seem to assume if a guy & girl hang out a lot together they MUST be dating or whatever. Why can't we just enjoy each others' company?

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote