View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 00:14   Link #1429
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well is the universe of the author and he/she does what she/he wants to do, maybe cause for the author the world doesn't spin around a little number of characters. And if you look at the material there is enought to make about tree seasons .

About Aisa... in my opinion, the author jokes with the character, she wanted to have a normal life and she got it, but the consequences were unexpected for her althought she tries to bring some colors to her character she can't because now she is normal.... "be aware of what you wish"
IN addition, well I didn't realize it before, but curently Himegami has her Deep Blood powers supressed by the cross she's wearing around her neck. I remember it was shown briefly in the anime when both her and Index were trying to solve Sphinx's flea problem, but was never revealed until I read the first part of Volume 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
To achieve the Level 6, Accelerator needs to defeat about 127 level 5s in order to develop his abilities in conditionated battles. If Accelerator was in the halfway, forced himself to the limit against Kihara(only 15 minutes), Kakine(awakened) and Aiwass. Shouldn't Accelerator be more close to be a Level 6?
Well, he defeated one level 5 cause no matter how powerful, Kakine is still only consided a level 5. And Kihara doesn't even have powers, so technically he's a Level 0.