View Single Post
Old 2010-06-13, 14:20   Link #37
mayumi

the novel or manga make hinata seem like a shadow leader but anime never shows much of it. i find this suprising because hinata's personality is like 1000 times better than otonashi. also, if they really intended hinata's character to be so loyal to yurippe's they don't show much of it in the anime.

i know the anime isn't over but its so strange, do they plan on showing some flashback of how the team was formed or not at all? i guess its because the novel/manga develops hinata's and yuri's chracter interaction and partnership a lot better. what with hinata going about saying he will protect yurippe and how he will never leave her alone by herself and disappear, its kinda romantic(even if its not intended like that)

in episode 11 he just lets yuri be and not follow up with his promise. it was kinda sad because when you see the novel/manga it makes you wonder what changed in their relationship to the anime. also in episode 12 preview, maybe it was hinata's voice that says "i move only to save yurippe". i don't know i just wish they explored the hinata yuri's friendship more in the anime. i kinda sucks that they might now have yuri or hinata disappear not at the same time or not with each other.