View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 18:15   Link #122
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

No matter what anyone says it seems like a pretty pathetic reasoning on Obito's part especially after he saw firsthand that even when you have the genius Kakashi on your team and the future Hokage you still take losses. For him to just go from "My crush from when I was a 13 year old died" to "I'm going to start a war that kills thousands, ruin peoples lives and create an illusion on the entire world so no wars can happen" is just a little retarded.

It gets even worse because Obito hadn't shown any mental instability to even make that jump, every other villain has a bit of instability to them: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Nagato, Orochimaru, Gaara, Akatsuki etc...

Also he kept the anger of his 13 year old crush dying for over 15 years with a very long term goal of destroying the world, over 1 girl. I know it's your friend and your crush but that's life in general it should be more common in a ninja world. At least Sasuke and Nagato had their families killed to fuel their anger.

I literally just can't see an understandable way the bridges the motivation and the end goal, seems too pathetic and if it was just talk-no-jutsu it would annoy me even more. I hope its just something like Madara implanted some of his soul in Obito or resurrected him and sealed his other emotions or some BS like that.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote