View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 19:00   Link #2859
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
But, LoveMeKags, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Um , let me clarify: I don't mean she should jump into a war and sing.
The problem is that she simply stands there with small motions throughout the whole face paced, action-filled song. This ruins the deliverance. Unlike May'n who actually performs with dance movements and all, Nakajima doesn't. That being said, the performance then becomes boring and I am drawn to Ranka's section, which at least has dance movements to keep me occupied. I do understand that she performs dance movements in the guitar solo but nonetheless, that is more than halfway through the song.
A bit more performance in the dancing section or even hand motions would help this performance.

Thus, Ranka is my winner; because her performance has more pull just for the concert and not the background battle.

You are entitled to your own opinion of this.

Also, in truth, I prefer May'n's performances over Sheryl's. Perhaps it is because they are more realistic and homemade as opposed to the latter (which is composed mostly of holographic features).

It is all a matter of opinion and preference, I guess.