View Single Post
Old 2008-04-28, 09:06   Link #275
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm expecting the birthday scene to be cut if they want to end the first 13 episode series at chapter 20. They got 17 chapters for 10 episodes, they need to up the pace and the fat needs to be cut.
Although it doesn't seem much, the birthday episode is quite important. It'll be hard to cut that entire chapter out completely. Unless they rearrange things and just cut out the birthday scene alone - even then, it better be some good rearrangement for some of the events in that chapter to make sense.

After what Kaname said in c39 with Zero now having all three purebloods' blood in him that he will no longer become a level E. Zero will become a full vampire - and if the impiications are anything, a very powerful vampire, perhaps near the level of a pureblood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Than you have Yuuki's reaction to Yori which shows she didn't throw away her human side no matter what she told Zero.. though that was obvious already when she run out crying after Zero shot at her after those provocative comments she made. I see Kaname sacrificing himself at the end... one way or another... I wouldn't be surprised if Zero tries to as well before that but gets stopped.
With friendships, love, hate, various "human" emotions, we can see that the vampires feel these emotions too. So I'm not surprised that Yuuki still cares for her human friends, as long as she retains the memories she had when she was human.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote