View Single Post
Old 2013-10-15, 03:35   Link #33126
ALPHA-Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
She says something along the lines of the problem she didn't understand was that it was never fixed how many names a person could hold, instead of names being fixed to a person. So she solves it by the rescuer "being Kanon and not being Kanon."

So yes, she basically solved Shkannon, though the person in that case is just given as person X in a raincoat who is being recognized by Battler as Kanon.
So that's Erika's "Shkannon" Solution....Sorry Erika-Chan, Objection:

All People can only use their own Names

The term "All People" might be vague, it might be possible that "Shannon" is recognized as Kanon, but this isn't evidenced at any point up until the Shkannon theory. So we can use this rule to further prove it.

Knox's 1st: The Culprit must be someone who appeared early in the series.

These two Red truths mean that Yasu could not have existed within the Umineko timeframe. Even Ushiromiya Lion is more legitimate than Yasu(Opinion, but I think I can put it in the context of the Red Truth given the evidence I just prescribed)

Here's my Blue Truth surrounding Shakannon.

One of the 17 people on Rokkenjima simply don't exist. We could imply this to be Kanon(in the Shkannon theory). However, the "even if you join us" is crucial. Battler/Beatrice could've just simply said "There are 16 people on Rokkenjima" and be done with it, but yet they willingly included the "probability" of Erika joining. My theory(and I admit it's Known's theory as well) is that Erika never existed.

Actually, it's not even a theory. We're told outright that She doesn't count in either of the 4 games. That's a major hint right there to the solution.

Of course, her body may very well have washed ashore on Rokkenjima, but the only time anyone could've actually seen her. Was when the family docked off the boat(and we never see any evidence of any lying body ever.) Or. When the Cousins go out to the beach. Hell, you'd especially think Maria would recognize a dead body and she could say "Beatrice Exists" UUU~
ALPHA-Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote