View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 19:18   Link #171
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday10 View Post
Robin has been violated more than Nami and that is so uncool. We all have our own opinions about each character, but I agree about what some say, Nami is overrated. Her back story was great not because of her but because of Bellemere. On the other hand, Robins back story was more interesting and very tragic.

The reason I love Robin so much is that no matter what happened in her life, she always stayed true to herself and kept herself alive and on the run of course. The world government is her true enemy and it created a thought in her mind that she doesn't deserve to live. Her will was weaken because she found comrades that she came to love.

And I dont need for someone else to tell me when Nami has ever been violated, I can see that for myself. And from what I have seen and read, she has never been seriously injured.
I can respect that you like Robin over Nami because it has nothing to do with pairing characters so they could have children. But having you side with that idiotic antagonist BakaBakaOtaku might get my blood boiling. He thinks that Luffy should be with Boa Hancock rather than Nami who I hope to have as pirate queen at the final story arc. If you like Robin so much, I hope you give BakaBakaOtaku hell by telling him how Robin's intellegence outweighs Boa Hancock's beauty.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote