View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 03:17   Link #212
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I don't think it helps anything. What I would like to see is an anime where the male lead reacts like an actual human being without it turning into some kind of disgusting hentai
Put yourself in his shoes. Two girls approach you while you're in bed and they're throwing themselves at you and would likely willingly have sex with you. There is a VERY good chance that one of them is your blood related sister and you know it as well. Can you HONESTLY say that you would still try to sleep with them even if it meant committing incest? His reaction is actually the most realistic one. He was struggling between desire and cold hard reality. People aren't going to do it if they think the other person could be related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmko View Post
Right now the safest bet is to marry Ikusu.
Not really. She's coming onto him awfully strongly, very quickly. She could very well be manipulating it so that while he's too hesitant to do anything to anyone in the school because she made it seem like she was already a student there, she instead makes herself the "safest bet" by coming in from the outside. Considering what she works as, she is likely very good with strategy. So something like that would be all too simple to execute. I'd also be worried about those who have connections to the company like Ikusu because the father may have let them in to try and stay close to his child while trying to keep her identity a secret.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-07-21 at 03:32.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote