View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 11:22   Link #75
Anonymous_Slider

Location: Together with my family, my samsung champ, and my Lenovo T61
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpapo View Post
Yes, RL does tend to get in the way, doesn't it? To each his own. This morning, driving to work, I found myself being passed by a guy on a chopper (a kind of motorcycle), wearing a leather jacket and very much looking the motorcycle gang person . . . except that he was older than me (probably late 50s), with gray hair (tied in a pony-tail) and a beard. But then I thought, he's not the only one around here that's a little strange: there I was, a computer programmer in his 50s, driving a 24 year old Honda CRX down the freeway, and I translate Japanese LNs as a hobby project!
I understand you. RL stuff really are quite bothersome(especially you a family man), but if you don't deal with it you will suffer(worst, family included). Don't worry, many things in this world is strange(myself included, why? Because my family are a family of musicians while me having not inherited any musical talents, just having an affinity with things{and a covert otaku}, with an interest in computer programming but taking up accountancy as a course.)

May I ask? What site is good in learning japanese because I'm planning to get it as my third language(being Filipino and English my Primary and Secondary language respectively), do you know some, because I'm gonna self-study it.

Regarding your car, nice keeping...
Anonymous_Slider is offline   Reply With Quote