View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 22:07   Link #13
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Hmm, Killua from Hunter X Hunter comes to mind, as it is a currently airing series. He and the protagonist, Gon, have one of my favorite friendships in anime. He's also your typical super-cool assassin, 'dark' type from shounen series. If I had to choose, I guess I'd say I like Gon more, but they're both really great and enjoyable characters. Killua's usually the more perceptive and knowledgeable of the two and tends to have flashier powers. Their bond is also a very important element in making Hunter x Hunter an unusually deep series for an action-oriented shounen series set in a fantastical world. He is very grateful to Gon as he is the first real friend he ever made and

Spoiler for hunter x hunter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
They go all the way with each other? Sounds like they're more than just friends, ohoho
Well, it's been several years since I saw any of the Crest series, so I can't quite remember all the details (great show from what I do remember, though) but:

Spoiler for Crest of the Stars:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Miyokichi Nobuse of True Tears.

Spoiler for Reason Why, Many spoilers:
Don't even remember that he existed. Actually, most of that series just kind of flew out of my memory. I suppose it has been four- five years, but I guess it wasn't particularly endearing to me.

Last edited by ChainLegacy; 2013-01-17 at 22:17.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote