View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 20:14   Link #69
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
Uh, am I the only one then taking their relationship seriously? I know in 'normal' terms, no one's going to care about age or name in an MMO. Although you do get marriages from them, but that is uncommon. However, this show isn't a 'normal' MMO in the first place. So I assumed a more serious take. If KiritoxAsuna are just together for the hell of it, that would make the build up not so dramatic. Pointless even. Like I said, makes the love rather cheesy.

I wasn't really serious about the name thing, but damn, I'd still expect her to know, even if we don't. Most of their 'romance' built up off screen anyway, I just assumed, since the show forces assumptions. Especially after how they fawned all over each other in the last episode (and this).

Yea, I don't have a problem with that. Just stating how lame it would be if she didn't even know in the first place though.
Well the world is a really strange place. And from personal experience I know of two cases just like in SAO, became couples in-game kept using their nicks to address each other. Married in real life, it didn't go as far as not knowing their real names till they signed their marriage certificate but close.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote