View Single Post
Old 2008-12-21, 01:10   Link #784
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

I want to know just what is it that Kaname has done to Zero huh? He didn't want him to drink Yuuki's blood. That wasn't his idea. And giving Zero his blood was the only way to keep him sane. He wanted to give Zero Shizukas blood to help him but that didn't work out. The only thing he did was "manipulate" him to doing something he was going to do any way. Namely protecting Yuuki from Rido because he couldn't. He may not have been straight forward with him and he hates Zero, but he hasn't really hurt him. (If anything he helped him, because of Yuuki but still....)
The only thing Kaname did to Zero was take Yuuki away from him and some would argue that was a good thing. And Kaname can't be blamed for Yuuki turning into a vampire because she always was one. Even up to this latest chapter, Kaname was in the right. Zero was the one that was acting stupied. How dare Zero do that to Yuuki! And Zero lovers don't get pissed off for this, because I know that Zero has a lot on his plate. But that doesn't mean he can take it out on other people.
Spoiler for Ch 46:
He knew even before Zero did that Zero had feelings for Yuuki , but Kaname buries his anger mostly when he's around Zero because he doesn't want to upset Yuuki. (This same thing doesn't see, to stop Zero. Heck Yuuki herself isn't safe from Zero's anger at the world.