View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 13:32   Link #440
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Overjoyed?

Seriously though, we're still technically on square one, as an English localization of the PS3 version has not been confirmed to my knowledge. However this is currently a bright star of hope for us that we just might be able to play the game at all.

A lot of people have lost hope that an EU version of the 360 will ever come out as there seems to be a habbit of not releasing Tales games on this side of the ocean, and E-mails are the type that are deliberately vague and capable of being withdrawn into 'we're not planning to release it' types. ("We are planning to release it for the second half of 2009" Yeah, yeah, that's what you said for Abyss. And Legendia. We know how where this ball will land.)

Extra content be damned, we would have been happy enough if this game got ported to a US PS3 version at all, because otherwise we would never be able to play the game at all. The extra content is nothing more then a bonus, though some will put it as a plaster covering the wound of having to wait a full year before being able to play it.

As I said before, if this game gets an American localization before or close to the 360 EU one, I will laugh. Laugh hard, and walk to my local gamestore and pick up a US import of the PS3 version, not just for the content, but to show them that they should never ever pull that outdated region-lock crap ever again.
Don't worry. You'll be able to pick up ToV in PAL territories soon.

But oh man, you're really pissed about it, huh?

Well, I can understand. I'm still waiting for Front Mission 5.

/still hopeful.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote