View Single Post
Old 2008-08-28, 11:05   Link #19989
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
What? Huh? You tell me "we know she is immortal" and after "is mortal or not?"
Isn't that what we call a "contradiction"?
... We know that C.C. is currently immortal. The discussion which you seem to have missed or jumped into halfway is for after Ep.21 where she may possible walk out of Akasha without her code and her memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
In a thought spot you create a plot to increase you'r chances to survive. Just because of the instict. Simple as that. I won't even bother arguing something like this anymore
How is a rush of hormones a plot? That is your body reacting without your actual concious concent. That is an instinct. Something that occurs without one's own will influencing it.

Quote:
Well, it's been proven that C.C was monitoring L.L to some extend.
Maybe she even formed the pact with him because of that. We'r yet to know, but even from my point of the view it sounds far too redicilous. Still we won't know if this is false or not.
Also, I can't really see how % would make you quilty... Well, mather of an opinion.
Yes, monitoring Lelouch. Not Mao who she said she just found. She also had a prior agenda in regards to Lelouch with Marianne. Mao is the example of just spreading Geass, Lelouch is an example of an anomally because of a plot by others.

Quote:
Giving a power doesn't inevitabily mean that a disaster will occur. That's a simple fact. The very same aplies to geass. The village won't nessescarily get wiped out. It's only possibility, it's a %, a chance... As I've stated many times: You can't find ought from is, meaning: You can't say how things are ought to be/turn out by just seeing how things are..
This aplies in this case aswell, Giving a gun in that case doesn't mean the village will get wiped out, that's it. It might get wiped out or not. You'll only see by testing and each proccess in unique.
Just stop claiming something which is totally not true.
As I said, any normal person will tell you that giving people unbridled power is a bad thing. They are people, after all. Power is an 'evil' thing in that it corrupts everything. It may not be 'evil' in nature but the moment any corruptable entity gains power, then power becomes 'evil'. I am not claiming utter truth, but your spinning around nonsense. Power is a corrupting force. Geass is absolute power.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There are reasons why these proverbs exist.