Thread: Licensed Shingeki no Bahamut
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-01, 20:14   Link #495
Irenesharda

This was another good episode with good information and reveals.

So Lavalley wasn't her father, but he definitely seems like a better potential father figure than her biological dad, that I'm pretty sure is Beelzebub (blue fire and the look of her blue protector kind of large clues). I wouldn't be surprised, if he seduced Nicole, just to create a half demon, half angel child that he could use as a weapon in his schemes.

I like that Favaro and Kaisar got knighted, and Jeanne is more than worthy of her namesake (unlike many other anime Jeanne d'Arcs I could name. ), however, I am awfully afraid for her, as it looks like the demons are making a play to turn the king and government against her. I would so cry if poor Jeanne got put to the stake...again.

Poor Azazel, escaped the holy fire, just to get killed by one of his own. Beelzebub is betraying Lucifer, but who wants to bet that Lucifer already knows and has plans of his own. He is the prince of liars and darkness after all. You don't get to be that high in Hell without knowing a few things.

Amira is now armed with the truth and back on track to trying to find her mother with Favaro along for the ride! And while Kaisar is happy where he is, I have a feeling that he's going to go out to help his friend accompanied by Rita.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote