View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 12:02   Link #25
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
and High school isn't a fair arguement here, because even if guys at that period have hard time to deal with hormones and the like, it require basic COMMON sense to actually care of the other's feelings ans so forth.
The worst thing is episode 5, Makoto having no guilt despite Sekai repeats he already has kotonoha.
Referring to makoto and common sense in the same breath feels like one helluva oxymoron.

Ah the boys just a danger because unlike his moron friend he doesn't just stop at thinking with his d*** and ogling women...He takes it that step further. Passion and craving physical intimacy can be a beautiful thing if its backed by love, but I think that concepts abit too advanced for makoto right now hah. For now I think his emotional maturity level is around the "OMG BEWBZ" point.

I'd love for his character to experience some growth during the series and shed his less admirable traits, but from the tone of everyone on this board it doesn't feel like thats going to happen.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"