View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 13:46   Link #51
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_Durandal View Post
Spoiler for Bruhl chapter:
Spoiler:

I'll honestly say that i liked this episode. Sure it has about a ton of problems with it, though at this point in the series i'm trying my complete best to ignore them (which is impossible. ). The new pieces of music, along with the music placement was very nicely done. Touching pieces that you'd expect to hear at moments like this, so it was very fitting. As for the actually episode, i liked it upto super hero Faldio made his appearance. Sure the Welkin we're seeing here is nothing at all like the way she should be from the game, though the way he acted in this episode is just how you'd expect a Commander to act, and it worked well upto the point where Alicia confessed. Seeing these moments, and what shall happen in the next episode, i keep my fingers crossed that the show will be saved, and i can actually look forward to enjoying it each week. Of course i know i'm asking a hell of a lot here, so i'm not keeping my hopes up.

Super hero Faldio though, my god. Appearing just at the right moment yet again made me laugh so hard, especially because i seen it coming from a mile away. & then stopping the Squad 7 members with his super hero speeches, yet again showing that he can do anything. Oh the lol.

Last scene between Faldio and Welkin was just pure comedy. Plenty of below the belt digs there from Welkin.