View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 18:17   Link #111
kaigan
Segmentation fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Madoda herself was the one who compered her feelings of inadequacy with Homura's
just like i mentioned above, they just met. homu is feeling down. it's more likely she's cheering her up and trying to sympathize. listen to the bgm music. is that a sound for someone suffering heavily or afflicted with inferiority complex?

mado wants to connect to homu. they have common grounds already like amy for example. but she wants to take steps even closer. and mami even approves and advises not to use magic about it.

Quote:
so if you think Homura's could be an inferiority complex, then Madoka, as per her own words, could have an inferiority complex too.
i don't think homu-chan has inferiority complex. i just said she displays signs and some causes in the wiki fit in her situation. she's more likely to have one than madoka. but their cases are entirely different.

again, they just met. how much information does mado really knew about homu? her difficulties? her reasons to be hospitalized?

did mado completely understand the whole being/personality/history of homu on the single event they walk and chat together after school. she's speaking with the intent to cheer and to connect. mado is not speaking with full understanding of homu's case. there might be similarities of course, but they are not the same.

and this is the catch, does mado even considers homu to have inferiority complex? and with full awareness of what it truly means, she tags herself too?

inferiority complex here is mere pure speculation.

Quote:
For the rest of your post, let's just agree to disagree.
So let's leave it at that.
ok, no harm done. nobody convinces anybody. this exchange is something i consider healthy and friendly since we both love/like at least in a certain degree this series.
kaigan is offline   Reply With Quote