View Single Post
Old 2012-04-01, 10:35   Link #3377
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@DracuXRiot

Personally, the OST is a bit getting-used-to, but the first impression of the VN was quite funny. Honestly, I don't have too much of high hopes about the main lead, but let's see ...

Spoiler for various, to be safe:

Quote:
I just finished 真夏の夜の雪物語 -MIDSUMMER SNOW NIGHT-. it has a real good storyline, although the gensou chapter is really heart breaking. It's also quite unique that you can choose your route from the start. Each heroine has three chapters; Genjitsu, Gensou and after. With exception on Yukina who has only two, and it will unlock after you finished the three gensou chapter.
The genjitsu chapter focus on the relation between MC and heriones, Gensou about their secret and the after chapter is a sweet happy ending that takes after the gensou chapter.
Yukina's shinsou chapter is more about the secret about the town and why she's doing the things in the genjitsu and gensou chapter and the after chapter is also a sweet happy ending.
After I finished Mana and Nozomi's chapters I was in dire need of their happy after stories . That is not to say the other's didn't derserve their respective ones, but Mana and Nozomi left the "deepest" impression in that regard.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote