View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 23:00   Link #6286
Samari
World's Greatest

In case you don't already know and have been under a rock, it's been discovered that star Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o is now involved in a revelation regarding his girlfriend of three years, who recently "died", never actually existed. The entire thing was apparently a hoax. Deadspin broke the story today in great detail, which I recommend reading. Here is the link:

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax

This entire thing is like an episode of Unsolved Mysteries and really unsettling and disturbing in some instances. I'm not a big college football fan, but it's obvious this incident is going to have repercussions on Te'o moving forward. I wonder how it will effect his draft stock since he is going to enter the NFL Draft. The entire thing has blown up over the internet. I have to wonder how much Te'o was really involved. Apparently he talked to her every single night on the phone and it just seems convenient that this was a long distance relationship and they were never spotted together even once. Was he in on this because a publicity stunt? Is he now trying to save face because it's blown up beyond containment?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2013-01-16 at 23:11.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote